D-MORNING !

I FEEL SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT :

Seriously, I chose not to follow my family, I was afraid that I might hurt you guys, at the same time I was so sure that I'd have hurt my family. It was torturing to make the choice, get it? You can think that I'm being sensitive, but hey! I'm a human. Departure is my weakness. I thought I could get through this, but it's painful! I wish I could be strong, but as soon as I saw his face this morning, I cried. D ! I hate crying. My dad just kept asking whether I would change my mind. Aw! Sakit gi-laa taw x?!!!! Only Allah knows how terrible my condition is. This is so sudden, hard, pathetic, yet a lesson for an ungrateful daughter like me.

I'm So Not In The Mood.Seriously.

Trying Hard To Get Over This.

Wondering How To Face Them Tomorrow.

I Cry Every Time I Think About My Bro, or my partner since I was born, to be exact.

Entahlah. Just Keep Smiling, even though it's fake. I just don't want to look ugly. HAHAA (?)

Astaghfirullahalazim..Teruk gi-laa aku ni. Ke, aku baik sangat?

No comments: