genre: 18SG

hahahaa gi-la otaii..
Me, In and Loma were waiting for the bus under the fly-over. As usual, some kampung kiddo gang were merejam (throwing stones) towards each other, we were kinda scared that one of the stones would hit us. 

Sekali........

Pap!

In got hit by a stone. Ba Alif Ba Ya ! I shouted and sounded the boy who did it. The funny part was, I didn't realise that I shouted so loud that In and Loma were startled. Hahahaa gugur jantung..

The best part! Actually the so-called friends of the boy were actually not his friends. Maybe because of they respect us, after what had happened, all of them started to pick up a few stones and threw it towards that boy! I was scared that the boy might get hurt or something, but when In asked me, "DAH MATI KE BUDAK TU?" since he was hiding behind a bush for defense (wah! macam perang!), I replied, "HOPE SO.."


..............tutt...........

Can't wat for NAFAS-VKOTT OUTING!!
For the whole day we were discussing about it.

I'm not being munafik here, but..
I'm ALWAYS want to stop gossiping!

Paper3 Bio, Phys, Chem..
Bukak buku esok laa.

Matrix.
I will grab all the chances for my future!

Jealous?
You should if you love me~
I always do!

No comments: