:: a new misscall ::

Seriously, he's driving me nuts !
After a few days, without knowing apakah has happened to him,
suddenly I got a miscall.
Geez, it's just a misscall.
But that means big for me, seriously.
Dude, I'm not obsessed or whatnot, it's just that,
em.. HA.

AND

Today, my Senoritas and I have decided a name for our very
OWN BLOG !
There were too many ideas in our mind, yet they were quite awesome, but among them,
yayy my idea won !

AND

Today, my mum, has scanned all the mindmaps made by Loma, In and I.
We're so gonna put them in our blog SOON.
Don't miss it ! Thanks EMAK. Love ya ! <3


AND

I hope theJBCB outing this Sunday is still on.
To JB, chill. We have us, don't give any single D to what others talk about you guys.
To CB, yayy we still love each other !
Love my senoritas..

I'm missing my junior years, my old friends and YOU . <3



~smilesokmolah~
(n_x)v!

No comments: