ekspo kerjaya

Today, the Adilicious went to a career expo, and I felt grateful for the chance,as other classes didn't have the chance. I found it very helpful. I gained a lot of info and I quite know what's the next step.

But still, I don't know which pengkhususan should I choose.

Aeroangkasa, offered at USM Penang. But unfortunately, it's actually a part of Engineering and no way I can do it! And one thing for sure, I won't do astronomy. Down.

Nak gosip sket pasal ekspo tadi. Lawak, happy, sume ada..

1st ! Ade laa mamat ni, poyo, kekampungan. Dah laa potong line. Bajet. Hahahahaa kejamnyaa. Dia tanya Abg penjaga tu, 'sy nak bidang yg muzik,nyanyian,lakonan...' Then abg tu kata, 'Kat sini x offer..' Dia reply..

OH MY GODS!! 

's' dia yg xbleh terima tuh..hahaa speak-ang london kononnya.. maklumlaa, na jadi artis kan..hahahaaa

2nd! Saw Aisya pandu puteri. She saw me 1st, then tegur. I asked her to send my regards to my 'twin', namely Haziqah if I'm not mistaken. I missed the Public Speaking competition!!!!

3rd, there was a guy from Seksyen 10 school, he stared at me, but when I looked at him back, he laughed. Errrrr huh? Unfortunately, x handsome....hahahaa standard laa. Sape laa saya.. Yg depan mata pun xde hati.

That's all..

Balik, went to CM, lega that I'm still allowed to order the t-shirt after a long time.

And......... Remember the deal with Panda?
I WON !!



No comments: