3D2N in Johor SEHHHH !

KakLong, Abg Z, Nurul and I were sending atuk actly. But as the saying goes,

"alang-alang menyeluk pekasam biar sampai ke pangkal lengan.."

So alang-alang hantar atuk, ayuh kita ke KOTA TINGGI baby ! :D

Gerai Kak Min & Jo 
(my aunt's restaurant)

 
Lihatlah ketam-ketam yang tidak sedar diri mereka akan dijadikan lauk... 
KASIHAN :'(


Sorry that I had to eat you baby ! MUAHAHAHAA
yummy ~


Other dishes, DELICIOUS~


Milky Carrot Juice,
SLLRRPPEEE~


My aunt, Mak Cik Minah
*the best part was, we rented a room in a hotel nearby and she and her husband said :
"esok sarap (Johorian word for breakfast) & makan tengahari kat sini ye !"
 jimat duit kaklong... XP



Kampung Lukut is the nearest village nearby the waterfall.
Yes, WATERFALL baby !


The tourist guide, SUZI (cousin) & FAIZ (her mom's worker)


The place to pay for the entrance fee 
(dulu xyah bayar wehh)


Ignore the BULU, I'm an ADULT. yay!


Ikut kiri untuk ke WATERFALL


The Johorian call the tube as BOYA.
(Sounds like BUAYA)

 
"Akhirnya" I made it to the top !


I was scared to get into water so yeah, this was the bravest me
(mula-mula je laa)


Bajet Queen Syafiqah pulakkk

 
Hahhhh mula dahhh, tadi takut~


The scene before I left her alone at a deeper side of the river
;) (EVIL)


Isy isy, they left me to take care of the children (Nurul & Lala) while they were dating !
It's ok, newlyweds ~ :)


Ha'ah, there are 2 slides at Lata Kota Tinggi
(*Lata=Air Terjun)


MelayanG perasaanG~


REFRESHING !
:)

No comments: