Kuali atau Kuli ?

1."duduk rumah je laa, belajar masak"
"rugi kau x conquer ilmu-ilmu mak kau tu"
"kakak-kakak kau dulu duduk rumah je lepas spm tahu?"
"apa lagi x cukup? makan pakai semua ada kan.."

etc.etc. HAIHHH !!

2.Duduk rumah : Potong bawang, basuh baju, sidai baju, lipat baju, ketung-ketang-ketung-ketang (bunyi kuali), vakum lantai (x main sapu-sapu dah)...... 
*dan online :P

3.There's a conflict going on here. I really want to work, but my parents against it. They said, #$%#&*% (refer point no.1). Since I've stopped working at my mum's place (this is another story), they keep persuade me to stay at home. Plus, abah is going to get his EPF money soon! ($_$) It may sounds like I'm bad for disobeying my parents' words, but just you think. If I stay at home;

4.I'll have to rely on my parents' money
I'll have no chance to develop my social skills
The Bibik's works? I do, yes. But if I'm lazy,
I'll fb-ing and put on FATS!

5.I'm sorry but in my opinion, I think I rather working cause I still can manage to learn cooking and do house chores (but not as many as if I'm staying at home lah) during weekends or after I finish working. I surely gonna feel exhausted but no rush. There are 5 months to go before I enter the tertiary world, kan?

6.That's it. I'm rebellious, yes. But there's a revolution going on here. I wanna show my parents that I can handle  it! I need Allah of course, and your prayers. Please let me do my own thing. Thank you.

7.I prefer to be a kuli (worker) than to ketung-ketang the kuali (frying pan)
THANK YOU :)

8.By the way, 2011 is coming. I used to have resolutions like, to get straight A's in that exam, in this exam, to carry out this co-curriculum activity, that activity. But it's so much different now. All that I could think of is just  for January

9.Chateau de Sable & Driving License.
DONE.



10. :) smilesokmolah

No comments: