11.1.11

A wonderful date but a dull day !
I'm doing nothing wonderful except doing laundry, blogging and blogging !
Oh, I ate, bathed, and berNAFAS ! HAHAHAKAHKAHKAH what am I crapping?

Auh, about yesterday, Abah's birthday celebration, it was fun ! But my Bro wasn't there. 
And before that, we went to an optometric shop, next to Pizza Hut, and got my eyes checked (ehm, bukan sekadar check...) And, they're still them, not getting worse ;)

kanan 475, kiri 575. cacat.

contoh ahli tanjung rambutan


Location : Pizza Hut Bangsar

busy setting up the table

the cake ! (ops, bad lighting !)

I ordered this, my fav! :D

Cake cutting session :P

Anak mat saleh, orang suruh makan nasi x nak, piza nak pulak !

I only wore slipper, so what?


theEZZAH
(left; faEZAH, right; nurulIZZZAH)

EEEEE... ada NENAS ! Bluek ! =P

KakLongNurulPqah <3

Uuuuuuu

 Kantoi !

Mana KakLong??

 Oi, makanlah! Mesej je keje..

Abg G jangan jealous !

Nyammmmm

"Muka Pqah macam psychotic killer"- KakLong cakap. =.='

Tukang Bayar

 Oi sesukahati je amik gambar orang!

It was a happy moment :)

K.E.R.J.A

*Got a call for an interview this Thurs, so yeah, no more job hunting. ALHAMDULILLAH!

L.I.C.E.N.S.E
*Applying SOON ! =D

Today's Agenda. TOLONGnurulPOTONGkentang. HAHAA this reminds me of :

*When I was at primary school, I learned Pendidikan Seni and was required to do a practical work for each exam. And I always wanted to do 'mengecap' thing, alaa the one which we'r required to make a chop out of potatoes, okra etc. But I didnt do it, I did wishing cards instead, cause I was a LOSER and not artistic ! Rasa bodoh =.=' And now it's my lil sis's turn, whenever she has Seni exam, I'll ask her to choose this type of practical work so that I could revenge by cutting those potatoes for her ! (macam budak-budak)

And these are the results :










Oh, check inbox, goodnytes wish awak yg smlm (10/1/11) tu memang buat saya tido lena! :D
"sy memang terlalu cintakan awak syafiqah.."
HAHAA saya pun sama ! :D i love you sayang ! ngee~

No comments: