I followed my big bro who was actually just wanted to register a new phone number but ended up shopping. Thanks Abah for sponsoring us ! Despite enjoying the day, I observed and found how busy Kuala Lumpur is! Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. The city of where no one cares about people around them. Ya lah,
1.the drivers- aren't considerate towards the pejalan kaki
2.the pejalan kaki-aren't considerate towards the drivers.
3.the malls's visitor-aren't considerate towards each other.
why?
They never give way until they manage to get out from the buzzzzy environment.
Okay I'm v tired. I'm sooooooooo tired that I got mad of myself cause still couldn't find the red scissors and I feel lazy to blog. Dah lah. Tomorrow's gonna be a very-very day for a longgggggggggggggg post !
smilesokmolah :)
p/s : gambar? esok lah. penat gilaaa
i hope our relationships last long. forever maybe? hahahaa i love you and let's meet up !
No comments:
Post a Comment