Merayap

I'm still UNEMPLOYED. Well biasalah, got time for merayap-ing. Plus, I have NABILAHNORDIN a.k.a LOMA ! And today, to make others (SAMADIANS-F3-Batch '08) jealous, we made a date with...

USTAZAH YUSNITA !

It was just a coincidence because Loma asked me to accompany her to CM whereas Ustazah was here in KL to visit her friends. We buzzed and set the meeting up ! XD

Basically our activities were just chatting and window-shopping (what's there to buy anyway),
but HAHAA.... xpelah~ XD

Oh, and she got this for me and Loma ! :D :


Mine was caramel (as suggested by him before this) :




DAH. NAH ! :
























*I realised that my present life isn't that fun as before. But thanks Allah, it's only 4 days after 2011 but I've had many great moments with my beloved ones, more than I'd expected  :D


normally pqah tulis "i love hafiz ashraf" camtu je. tapi since apiz dah tau rahsia tersembunyi blog ni kan, pqah akan tuka format magic-words ni okay.. so sbg permulaan... simple je,
I LOVE TOYOL HUTAN.
hahahahaaa
tunggu the next post ! muahahahaaa
i love you wifey ! :D

No comments: