bedebuk !

"kkk kinda busy.." -Telephone by Lady Gaga & Beyonce


Ever since working, I rarely fb-ing nor blogging. Auh, I'm also busy with driving license. The Undang Test was such a headache ! I studied hard. But I didn't pass with flying colors. Cukup makan je lah ! But still,


alhamdulillah !!
p/s : Thanks dude, for calling just to give me support (; <3 (",)

Auh, after registration for the Undang Test, my name was called and I was given my IC with a number on it. I entered and keyed-in my IC number, at the table numbered 11. "ID is invalid", it said. I tried twice. Went out (a bit disturbing to others) And when I asked to the makcikgarangtaksukasenyummenyampah, she said with a .. evil voice?

"adik.......... cuba tengok betul-betul nombor kat IC tu?"
p/s : suara sebijik macam nenek kebayan berbisik

And I said, "auh, it's 15, sorry". NASIB BAIK TAKDE ORANG DATANG KAT MEJA SEBELAS TU AND CAKAP ITU TEMPAT DIA. 

The best part. I traveled all the way from JPJ (nearby Courts Mammoth Seksyen *sumthingtaktau* ) to LRT Asia Jaya ! While walking.. I looked towards my right and..

bedebuk !

An automatic barrier was closing and hit right on my head. I know, people in a restaurant nearby noticed. So I walked straight without looking left and right with my left hand rubbing my head. MALU. sumpah malu.

And at LRT Universiti, met with FATIN NABILAH HASNI !! Hahahaa sorry ah "kaw", pura-pura ragut file.. I missed hugging her ! She's one of my favorite juniors tahu? Sayang KAW !
Also, I met with Aqilah, the one and only I'in 's "sister". HAHAHAA
I feel like visiting Samad one day. I loveee you !

Auh I was also the most wanted at KRR. I rushed home and had to go to work regardless when could I be there. It was a busyyyyy day, I half-loved and half-exhausted with the business. Luckily I have cool managers and friends there.. And a super cool dad who's always support me ! He was the one who provided money and sent me to work.

PQAH SAYANG GILAA KAT ABAH !!
lebih baik sakit gigi daripada sakit hati, kan bah? hahahahaa ape lah.. d;

And, I miss nasi lemak ! 

smilesokmolah (;

Okay sayang, I loveee you. Jumpa lah berapa juta kali pun, pqa selalu rindu apiz oh. nak wat cmane? ahahaa (; <3 (",)

No comments: