THEY are EIGHTEEN !

Hey people ! I spent my off-day with the senoritas ! We celebrated the February's babies which are Nabilah binti Nordin (loma) & Ainn Hazwany binti Hata (i'in). Aly's absence wasn't expected. It would be muchhhhhh fun if she was there too ! ); 


Okay, seriously I loveee this girl namely I'in. She was my 24/7 partner during the senior years (Form 4 & 5). We are still living nearby, we were in the same class, and we were involved in the same societies ! It was hurtful when we had fights but the gloomy part of our friendship can't beat the best-extravaganza part of the amity ! I miss WAFITO lah I'in oi ! Bila nak WAFITO-ing and KEHIDUPAN MALAM lagi ?? Ohh, our Blok 18 game, our DINDOL game, and our PHOTOSTATTING JOB ! Hahahaa banyak gilaa ohh kenangan manis kau dan aku, takkan terluhur... duri ranjau dalam bercinta, lumrah dunia....... (tiba-tiba teringat suara Farqani, Azwan, Syahrul & Hafiz nyanyi lagu ni !)


Next ! Loma. Wehhhh she's the best listener ever ! I'm amazed and touched for how she could bear to hear and listen to all my problems ! Ohhhh and I'll never forget the SEMUTstory (how we met) and thanks for sitting beside me ever since Form 2 till Form 5 ! Ohhh thanks for LIVING in PKNS FLAT so that I, I'in and Tehah could drop by for a drink while waiting for Rapid 632. And also a place for Tehah to run away from Rini . HAHAHAA *like ganda 23* Okay jangan lupa, we were a big fan of 80's songs chart and never missed it every Saturday on SinarFM. Thanks, now I know that the REAL title of 'cintaku terputus di tengah jalan' is actually ...... wasn't that. (screw it ! I still can't remember the title !)


Hahhhh cukuplah. To make it short, these are the photos captured at McD Amcorp Mall today (;

















*for more photos;

and the conclusion is....
i'm still seventeen );

and wondering if there's a birthday celebration for me );

I hope we could celebrate OURDAY this year, and so on (;
smilesokmolah ;)(;
I LOVEEE HAFIZ ASHRAF. GET IT, PEOPLE? HAHAA

No comments: