Pencuri Muffin

PENCURI MUFFIN
muffin stealer

YES, that's what my colleagues called me. The restaurant was not busy today. Hence they took advantage to bully me. Eating muffin is my routine there. Hey, Kenny Rogers Roasters's muffins are the best okay !
While I was eating, Apit came and put some chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on the chocolate muffin I was eating. Then came Abg Anip putting some vanilla ice cream and then Bob with his whipped cream. Then came Kak Nisa, putting some chocolate rice on it ! Gahhhhh MANIS GILAAAA~
p/s: Fitri wanted to add mashed potato on it. =.='

And BINGO ! That's the best part when not so many customer around. Kak Zue, Deeba, Terence & I played bingo today. The "=.='" part was when it was Kak Zue's turn to pick a number after about 15 minutes we played, I said, "mana nombor 3 ni????" geez I lost it and we had to restart the game.

Why all of sudden I post about my day at KRR? Cause I'm resigning this month. (;

Oh, NAFA outing. No comment. At least I got chance to meet my HAHA and meet my Teddy Monkey.....

NURUL ASHRAF !

GAHHHHH saya jatuh cinta sama ini Teddy Monkey !
smilesokmolah (;
sayang, i love u.know what, awk dah mgubat rase kcewa sy dgn NAFA outing tu. dpt jumpe awk lg besh oh !

No comments: