I JUST came back from a leadership program, I-SMART 2011, the 1st series. It is a program for Telekom and MARA scholars who are studying in MMU Malacca and Cyber. For the inputs I gained there, please do check out this page----> ATTN : MUSLIMS !
THANKEEE U abah and emak for sending me to TBS terminal ! <3
Starting from A, I was told to come at 12noon, but I was late. Supposedly I came there with a friend but as I reached Melaka Central, my phone was out of battery ! And we couldn't reach each other. The worst and most saddening part was when I was deadly looking for a socket to charge my phone. I'm sorry but I have a bad mindset towards Malaccan. Firstly, I told a kakak who was the owner of a stall that I really needed a socket. Maybe she was just being 'generous' so she didn't let me charging my phone at her stall by saying "tak, takde" just like that. Or, do I look like a thief? Secondly, the cleaners. I found a socket attached to a wall which I was pretty sure it was for public use. And then...
suara sumbang : HAH ! JANGAN NAK CHARGE2
HENPON KAT SITU !
me : sekejap ye mcik..
suara sumbang : CABUT ! CABUT !
me : *trying to plug off
suara sumbang : TENGOK TU TAK DENGAR CAKAP ! ORANG SURUH CABUT X RETI2.
...in front of public.
Well, sukahatimung lah makcik. As long as I'd reached the venue safely. Alhamdulillah. Dasar mentaliti kelas keempat.
Even though there were just 18 people of the participants, but that's what made us easier to get closer and know each other better. Believe me, the 'leisure time' session was fun as we enjoyed a fascinating rural environment there at Tanjung Bidara.
Other than that, I shared the same room with my own housemate, rin rin RIN !
As I mentioned in the last year's post, I was really into astronomy. Dude, part of my dream had been realised in one of the activity here, PENCERAPAN BINTANG ! On the second night, we were given a talk on astronomy, specifically on what's up there in the sky ! Gosh I was sooooooooooo excited ! Alhamdulillah, sunnatullah has brought me a lady in pashmina, who is sharing the same interest as me, BIB. She was planning to become a meteorologist but you know, Malaysia. You can't really become what you wanna be. You just need to go with the flow. Kan Najib kan? =.='
Here is a list of few software who would LOVEEE to observe the night sky without telescope (;
- the SkyAstronomy software
- Stellarium
- Starry Night Pro
... and, I just remembered that I've disposed my astronomy folio which had been kept since I was in Standard 4. Saddening weh ! );
I gotta go now, Loma's and Mira are waiting for my presence. *eceh ceh
Before I end, I would like to thank our main sponsor for the camp,
DYNAMITE !
The cure for sleepiness !
*masalah =.='
I hope I'll be able to attend the rest of the series, insyaAllah (;
I MISS THESE GIRLS ;
Kak Ira, Rin, Bib, Aliah, Pa'ah, Neesa, Atiqah, Ecah, Afiqah <3
On my way home, I saw this :
This is what do I see every year since I was in secondary school.
Convocation. Everyone's dream. InsyaAllah.
smilesokmolah (;
No comments:
Post a Comment