NFS

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh !


A teacher of mine had once said,(more or less) "friendship doesn't lasts that long, you'll lose contact and that's it". I was afraid of her statement but sorry cher, now I TOTALLY DISAGREE with your statement !


Any relationship, be it family, friends or special man-woman relationship, needs commitment in order to make it lasts forever. Do you have a gang of best friends? Well I do. No bluff, we do still contact each other and in fact  we still LOVEEE EACH OTHER ! There are five of us;

Nabilah
Alya
Fatihah
Ainn
Syafiqah
(;

We rarely hang out together as we are now studying at different, TOTALLY different places, but at least we never get weary of asking "girls, rindulah ! bila korang cuti?"
tsk tsk I'm touched (';

Nabilah is now studying at UIA PJ, Alya at UiTM Penang, Fatihah at Poly-tech MARA KL, Ainn at Matrikulasi Melaka, and mine is MMU Melaka. TOTALLY different ! Yet we are still SAMADIANS ! Okay, "ex"- samadians. =.='


9/10/11
on a SPECIAL DATE,
had a SPECIAL OCCASION 
at a SPECIAL VENUE
with SPECIAL ONES !

9/10/11, tea time, riang-riang pantai hillpark,
NABILAH & FATIHAH
(; smilesokmolah

p/s: ALYA & AINN, bila lagi?

No comments: