Trimester 2, done !

Assalamualaikum, helloooooooooooooo there !

I'm having a 3-week-holidays after struggling for Trimester 2 final exam. Alhamdulillah, it has over !
So, what had happened throughout the whole trimester? I admit that my trimester 1 was a lot more fun but hey, I'm grateful for that He fated me to experience and learn new things especially these 2 things that I love the most !

1. Running a small business for 3 weeks and my team and I gained the highest profit in both Melaka and Cyberjaya MMU campuses.
2. Designing a website which I'm proud of, about lomography.




It was a tough trimester as I had to balance off my personal and professional life. Alhamdulillah, I've learnt that I ought to be fair to all, regardless how meaningful or meaningless he/she to me in my personal life. I do have to be professional in doing work, though I felt motherboard-left-out by the way they treated me during that time. Thanks, for the bittersweet experience, guys. I don't blame you for the bitter parts as for that I realised business is not a wishfully-sweet thing and the ups and downs are unsurprisingly occur at most of the times. It ain't easy to become a leader who can satisfy people's desires. Sometimes you have to accept the reality that people criticize more than appreciate. Every single word counted. Gosh, is this a confession session or what? Nah, it's just that down deep in my heart somehow feel a bit sad with what had taken place. Done. We all are now good friends, as we were (;

Ha ! Let's move on straight with the end of the trimester. Final exams. 3 reading subjects within 3 days in a row, gila ! Computer apps, business and critical thinking, I thought I could have died of reading but alhamdulillah I'm still alive ! A'a, that's not all. ProBability (capital "B") & Statistics paper was frustrating because the first question was testing us on probability instead of statistic. As for law, I slept in the living room for 2 nights til the exam day ! But I didn't really study as I slept too much. Due to exhaustion. Deadly exhausted.


For that, I rewarded myself with Tutti Frutti with the girls (;


After a couple of days of lepak-ing (including watching Ghost Rider 2), I had a speaking test for MUET, a requirement test to proceed to degree. Pya's (my roommate) registration code was 6001 and mine was 6003. Our first impression when we found out about the code was, "I WISH I WON'T BE IN YOUR GROUP". Yes, we prayed hard for the wish. However, Pya had a dream of us having a speaking test together. A'ah, the wish hadn't come true, but the dream had ! Pya was the candidate A, and I was the candidate C. Luckily we had Farah (a law student) in our group so she was appointed as the leader for the group discussion. The other guy, candidate D was also quite helpful as he interrupted me and opposing my points, which then I defended, followed by others. That what had made the conversation became interesting. The other 3 tests will be held on the 3rd of March. p/s : still waiting for a photo of us from Pya =.='


So, that's what happened but not all. I just wish how I could be more enthusiastic in posting this so that I could tell a grandma story which is longer than this grandpa story );

I hope I will make a full use of this trimester break, by carrying out the plan that I've planned which was planned by Allah s.w.t (;

smilesokmolah (;
-I'm hungry-

No comments: