Ended with an event, started with another event, followed by another event..

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh and 
chao an Malaysian and world !

Have I mentioned that I served Maria Elena at Kenny Rogers ? Oh I was part-timely working there during last hols. BOWDOW because I didn't take a picture with her. Alahhhhhhhh );


It's okay, I have a better story here. I hiked Gunung Lambak at Kluang, Johor ! Ngeh ngeh d;

 WELCOME TO LAMBAK MOUNTAIN !


 Can't you see? The tranquility inspires !


"that" moment which only me, lina and ain could comprehend well d;


This lady is super something. She's one of the hicom for this event !
*not talking about me 


Top of the hill, the background scenery isn't really observable but it is actually wonderful !
Subhanallah (';


Hye, meet Ain's schoolmates ! 


*takpayahcaption* 


Aboriginal way of cooking 


Coincidentally they were having a training here. Training. 
*Ha'a training la sangat.


The first view from the top of the mountain that caught my eyes ! 
WAAAAAA 


Exhausted! 


 Kak Su je comel, pqah macam..
NAKKENALEMPANGDENGANKAKI


 Yes I'm telling the truth,
I REALLY HIKED !


 Kak Ada is the most outstanding here, but Ain? 
*takcakappape eh


It requires 12 men to occupy the tree's perimeter !


We were actually looking at Kak Win's leg which was full of 
L.E.E.C.H.E.S.!
*tak full pun, tiga ekoq ja 


Subhanallah subhanallah what else should I say ('; 


Ain si pemakan buah fruit ! HAHA <3 kamu lah !


Eh sila kagum, hiking a mountain for a cute lady like me (muka macam baldi kau kata cute? =.=') is a no ordinary thing aite?

I hereby would like to congratulate Ecad, Bib, Lina, Umar, Aziz, and other committees as well as the participants for the success of the event ! Alhamdulillah we've made to the top of the mountain ! :D

*eleh padahal balik masing-masing tempang sakit lutut*

p.s : to those who were sleeping in the bus back to MMU, me and Ain had recorded the wonderful moment you guys were having ! GAHAHAA d;

To Ain, thanks for making the event full of laugh and tears of laughing ! (;

So hence therefore thus and the conclusion is,
Trimester 3 has started and I really hope that I could improve my GPA and achieve CGPA 3.9 and above !
*still, alhamdulillah for my T2 result though I couldn't maintain my 4.0 for T1 (;


Gotta break my leg, from the start. A serious speak that ought to be accompanied with an action !

*blah la kau pqah*

OH INI MASTERPIECE SAYA SEPANJANG DI GUNUNG LAMBAK !
hee~ I love it ! (;

Done ! Finally hah~ I'm going to Kompleks Belia dan Sukan for Induction Camp of ProKAM at 2.30pm. 
Gosh, short sem but full of events ! =.='
Oh and I'm a lone ranger now, did I mention? HAHA (motiveless)
Takpa Allahswt ada (;
I miss my ohana ! );

smilesokmolah (;





No comments: