#mmuOC2012 - 1st day

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh !

1st day of orientation has ended !

weeeeeeeehuuu~ (;

Alhamdulillah everything went very smoothly except for the part where *yadayadablablabla* and the rest was B I Y U T I P U L ! d;

I was in-charged at the exam hall during the registration and the CLC A1 for the group red's activity slot. Group RED was kinda cool, yeah I admit it. The spirit was more awesome if it to be compared with the awkward silent moment kruu-kruu-kruu on the first day of the orientation during my time. Being a Venue OC was fun coz the best part is, 

THE VENUE IS OURS !

NO ONE CAN DISTURB OUR PLACE, or

"somebody gonna get hurt, REAL BAD" -HULK

Alhamdulillah for the awesome day Ya Allah (;

In additional, I'm part of the drama team. Actually I'm not the master of ceremony for it (SS biasa ahh), but I'm playing the role as the emcee during the registration, just like Uncle Yeo and Zi Han did. *and also will play part as the NERDDDD* 8B

YADAYADA
esok kena bangun awal

Anyway............ hm never mind. I just don't want another misunderstanding. We are cool now right ?
*buatgayapistolgunadua2tangansambilsenyumdankenyitmata*

smilesokmolah ! 
(;



No comments: