Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh
and GegegeGOOOODD PAGI !
(;
What is "OC"? Simple :
1.It stands for Orientation Committee.
2.That's what we call those who facilitate the newbies in MMU.
And..
3.They are NORMALLY crazy.
normally, indeed 8B
Why does it matters? Because
I'm ONE of them ! Hee~
Here's the photo of me with my OCs back then (;
p/s : i can't spot any dark circle around my eyes !! );
Alhamdulillah. I aimed to become one since I was one of the NEWBIE ! I know it sounds too ambitious but it's not out of norm, here in MMU. I just love how we could interact with the juniors and give them information about the campus. Yet the best part is, we are the one who responsible to give them a good impression about the university. My nawaitu is to show them, that seniors ain't bite. We are eco-friendly. Eh? Apa-apalah. HAHA! Another point is, we, ourselves benefit in term of getting a wider social cycle. WE COULD BECOME PEMES ! Eh tak tak. Heaven no ! What I mean is we could get to know more people, work with them and learn new things from them. Whatever it is, I'm insyaAllah pretty sure that it will be a KICKing new experience ! I bet (;
yada yada
Okay enough for now. I need to make up my room. It's a terrible mass.
The feeling if you'd entered my room would be like :
"OMAGAD I'M MENTALLY TRAUMATIZED.
I can't go to work for six months !"
-Harith Iskandar-Lawak Ke Der-
So I shall go now. But I'm totally gonna update with second post by today. HAHA
smilesokmolah (;
p/s : lapar
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment