hikayat 1001 siang

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM . ASSALAMUALAIKUM dan HYE READERS ! (;

Where shall I start?

A WEEK BEFORE TRIMESTER 1 :
Orientation Committee 12/13 (OC)

WEEK 2 :
I-Smart V2 Camp at Taman Negara Endau Rompin


WEEK 3 :
3. UPG Ice Breaking at Gunung Ledang

Currently we're in WEEK 4 of Trimester 1 of my Beta year.
Alhamdulillah, I'm majoring in International Business (;

Sorry peeps, my head's getting heavier and I gotta wake up for a jogging session after Subuh prayer.
I just wanna tell you that I LOVEEEE TODAY !

*29/6/2012

After a special teatime with Prof Rasat (MMU's Principal)

Me, Rin and Pa'e went for a 

KARIPAP HUNT !

An hour of walking from the campus, to RSU, frustrated coz the expected stall was closed, headed to BBU pelik-pelik area until Petronas Taman something-something *I'm suck in memorizing places's names. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to these both coz they were willing to accompany me !

AND...

I found this oldskool place, which I find it interesting and unique (;


*unedited. beautiful <3

smilesokmolah (;















3 comments:

Nong Andy said...

hello dear.. saya bertandang :D

nurul syafiqah said...

hye thanks for tandang-ing ! haha (;

reenapple said...

aaa.. dah lama tak buat outdoor activitiess