1 ramadhan & 21 july


ASSALAMUALAIKUM n HELLOOOOOO WORLD !

How was your 1st Ramadhan?
Ask me back, I would say, it was
AWESOMEEEEEEEE !! (;


Alhamdulillah I feel so lucky that my 19th birthday fell on the 1st of ramadhan 1433 !
Wee~

The best part is, people celebrated my birthday in advance !
Just by a single call from Panda, I got prank-ed there n then. =.='

19th of July, tears burst (';






I still couldn't believe that Panda set the plan with our Foundation year ex-classmates..
That's why I love them so much <3

Thanks Panda !

20th of July,  hello Kuala Lumpur !
Mannn... TBS was as packed as a sardine tin !

But Alhamdulillah, I reached home at 8.30pm and managed 
to perform the first terawikh with emak n nurul (;


........ I GOTTA GO WEH !
Anyway, ohana also gave a cake last night (;
Thanks my loves !

And thanks everyone for all the wishes !

P/S : Serious tengah rushing ni, mak dah jerit suruh tutup laptop ! Gahhhhh kbye
smilesokmolah (;

No comments: