Heheyyyy I'm the only 19 among the senoritas C;
Anyway 12th of Feb was I'in @ Din's birthday.
So I made a special video yang BURUKlagiHODOH for her, instead of editing photos and wishing as what I normally did in previous years.
warning : This video might contain some elements that might be perceived as indecent.
Chill, I'm straight. d;
Hey I know it's ugly, but trust me I made it special for you.
and..
I HEREBY ADMIT THAT I PURPOSELY
didn't wanna wish you on your special day.
SORRYYYYYYY nak bagi kezutan tapi, ahhhh lambat !
Okay to my dear Makcik I'in, may you have a great life ahead and stay healthy,
coz we haven't meet up so chill, don't fall sick first. d;
May Allah bless our amity and may our amity stays forever.
LOVE YOU.
and, yeay I'm the only 19 among the senoritas !
Nabilah, Alya, Fatihah, and now it's Ainn's turn.
smilesokmolah C;
No comments:
Post a Comment