3 cases at a time

I found out that he read my blog.. so what?
Yeah, some of you may not like my posts, but at least, I'm being honest here..
Yeah, some of you may not expect that I'm like this, but at least, I'm who I am..

1st case, old story.
I think the more he tries to hate me, the harder the things will get him.

2nd case, kinda old but still new story.
'Tq' was the only word he replied.

3rd case, kinda new story.
Tuttt................. Can't really tell about this. Let it be a secret.
Thank you for your LOVE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT!

School life.
Alhamdulillah, everything's is smooth.
But there's no wonder for us to face problems in running the societies.

CITRAWARNA.
citrawarna..my childhood dream.
But I have to let it go, because I feel responsible on my societies.

Puan Arul gave us an advice,
"KELUAR KELAS SEMASA WAKTU TIADA CIKGU, JGN RUGIKAN MASA"

Mr Jo,
"WHEN YOU REALISED THAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR DAYTIME,
START LOOKING AT YOUR NIGHT TIME"

Pn Premala,
"YOU'RE NOT BUSY ENOUGH"

Pn Loh,
"COME AND SEE ME IF YOU REALLY NEED IT"

LOVE MY TEACHERS...

xxxxpqahxxxx

No comments: