Moshi-moshi!
Wallawweehh... I'm so lost this week. I skipped class for the whole day! This week is the most tiring week for this MONTH..
SYAHBANDAR
If it's not for Az, I wont be in Pn Rema's lab or Bilik Seni doing decoration for Rumah Kuning. Plus, the theme for this year is also quite ... Don't know how to say lah.. I missed classes, and I miss my
5 ADILICIOUS! I missed fighting with the BISKOTT@ J-KOTT, I missed gossiping with NAFAS..
SURAU
I'm very disappointed! I edited the articles, using very awesome fonts, but Ustazah couldn't install them, hence the articles do not look as nice as I edited. I'm not blaming, I'm just quite unsatisfied with the articles. Just now, I went to the Sphere nearby to order the labels. I hope I can get them done by this Friday, at least.
I need to go out to buy the borders for the notice boards.. The carta organisasi and jadual bertugas also haven't settled. I'm upset with some people, even though I understand, they also have other works to settle, but how about me? I'm sorry for keep pushing you guys,\. But THANKS, KAMSAHAMIDA, ARIGATO, TERIMA KASIH kawan-kawan..
JUALAN
Jualan Hari Sahabat was held for a fortnight, the outcome was not very bad. At least, we managed to gain some profits. The stressful part is, some people got upset because I asked them to do some work. Don't they realise that they're part of the team? This happened before the jualan. Since I found out that they dislike me asking them to do this and that, hence I didn't ask them to be at the stall. But then, what happened is, they were there! Jaga for almost the fortnight! hahahaha whatever dudes, I don't care about you anymore. You dislike me, so I dislike you! haha next! After jualan, we don't really have much time to finish the orders. I apologise for giving my team a hard time. Anyway, thanks taw coz tolong akak! To the form 5's especially, MEKACIH~ Love you all.. for helping lah, haha and please bear in mind, we are a team and always a team.. And tonight, I need to edit all the pictures that the students have ordered..huhu
KEM
After exam-Pandu Puteri camp
End of June-PRS & Integrasi
Adoii!!
STUDIES
I HAVEN'T START REVISING!!
That's all for now, mom is scolding me now, gtg, byee~ SALAM! =J
No comments:
Post a Comment