ALHAMDULILLAH!!!
After i skipped classes for almost the whole fortnight, Syahbandar (Rumah Kuning) won for PERHIASAN KHEMAH. Unfortunately, our Perbarisan was fantastic, but we lost to Bendahara.
For personal, I won third for 4x400 metres! Wee~ my first time joining relay at SAMAD and yeah, I won!
The best part was, my dear friends and juniors were there, supporting me.
I LOVE THEM LAHH!!
Auh and I saw 'Pakcik Sate' with his bestie. I wish I had had a chance to say hello to him, and it would be more pleasant if Abg, a friend of his also, was there. I just want to show him that I got a chance to run, as last year he didn't manage to get me in the list of the runners.
NAH! Here are the pictures before, during and after the SPORTS DAY..
or
MY FINAL SPORTS DAY
one
nicole generasi hebat! the barbie-doll girl was the one who drew the bumblebee. i was the only tudung-girl who was helping out after school yesterday. and i went back at 4.30pm since my parents scolded me for staying back late.
two
haha thanks to my dear friend, mirza. i didn't realise when he took this picture. i'm not proud of this, i'm just happy to get the chance joining 4x400m this year!
three
this is during Tarik Tali. haha for the whole day i have to take care of people's things. luckily my things also were taken care by him. there's once, i accidentally asked someone to keep my drinks until i finish running, i thought he was Tim, but he wasn't! Geez.. Malu gi-la!
four
Beside me is Alex. She's so cute, we started to be close since last year if i'm not mistaken. She joined Syabandar team 'cause she hates her senior in Scouts. haha ayoo Alex, chill laa.
What's with the sepanduk? We took turns to cheer our team out loud as the winners were called out to get the medals.
five
haha orang dok sibuk cheering for their sport houses, me and Shazreen chillax je kat blakang. It was very hot and I was super-hungryy. I was just finished eating my burger when Pn Fadzilah announced Syahbandar as the Hiasan Khemah winner. Unluckily we didn't win for perbarisan even though it was SERIOUSLY COOL! Anyway, I love the Syahbandar spirits among us..
six
Haa.. guess who? This is Izat Daniel. Nurul Hidayah Ismail's cousin. He was my junior since elementary school, and it was quite a surprise to know that he is a cousin of Hid's, my bestie since Form4. I purposely took this picture, so don't misunderstand!
seven
Hee~ theMOMENT! Weyh, it has been quite a long.LOOOOONG time since I became OLAHRAGAWATI KESELURUHAN when I was in Standard 5. I know it's L! Haha but who cares, as long as I'm happy with it. Thanks CikNgah, for sending me for jogging every Sunday, just for twice laa. Haha but oh! This is when I got the bronze for 4x400m, not for being Olahragawati. Gi-la! Dah laa stamina takdak! haha
P/S; comei x pemberi hadiah tuh? wakakaka
eight
Nothing else to say, NAFAS BERSATU! But we are lack of Oxy since Alya is no more a Samadian. Haa we wish you were here Alyyy!!
.CARTE BLANCHE.
.Noted As Five Awesome Senoritas.
p/s: I miss you guys! Lepas ni, bz ngn study plakk, x lepak lg. Adoii..
nine
I LOVE MY SHOES!!









No comments:
Post a Comment