MONDAY
Never felt as happy as that day.
The girls said that we were like Kelly Clarkson and her man in 'My Life Would Sucks Without You'.
How happy I was to hear the 'compliment', kononnya. Haha
I was kinda regret to hide your stuffs, 'cause you couldn't find them and at the end I had to meet my future-umi-in-law, eh?, haha just to give them back to you!
Kasi basah kasut orang je, cheese!
TUESDAY
Studied with Dayah, yes! We found the Shadow Concept for Maths. Hee boleh jadi profesor ni..
WEDNESDAY
Sakit hati and stressed out for some reasons. Because of one person. Heysh..
TAPI! theCBJB-siblings did make my day today..
We had a perang saudara today..
This is what theJB sent to theCB..
AND this is what theCB had replied.. Bahahahahaa
p/s: esok, 13 mei, siap la korang JONGOS BROTHERS!!
Whatever it is, midterm is going to kill me soon!
And happy that we've start over, again.
.................................the worst post ever.just to express happiness............................
No comments:
Post a Comment