1.Perang JBCB.
Huhh. Agak menyakitkan hati.Almost everyday JB kutuk2 CB. Then bila 1 day kitorang gertak, mula keluar kata2 tutttt!!! Siyes weyh, ktorang xmain aa bahasa penguat korang tuh.. Ntahh, ttbe tawar hati ngn korg.. Sayang sbnarnye, kate member! Tp dah korg choose this road, xpe. Kitorang paham. Cilok 'c' je..
2.Abah
Hm. During recess, a prefect told me that my sis came. I was panicked, I thought that sumthin had happened! Plus, my sis asked me to pack my things and follow her to the hosp.
3.Beg
Beg sekolah, LESAP! Actually my sister's car is missing, and my bags were in that dirty car. Esok I'm going to school, but SEHELAI SEPINGGANG. hahahahaa yess! Homeworks "DONE"! Hee~
4.Her
I don't know why, suddenly she changed. Maybe, most probably, she's not satisfied with me. That's why she didn't want to stand beside me, and she yelled back when I asked her to not to do that thing, some illegal thing. Bak kata Kent, stupid girrrrlll..." hahaha do as you wish..
...i'm ending this post with a smile and a thank to God to give me a colourful life..
...SMILE SOKMO LAH ! =J...
No comments:
Post a Comment