happy ending

Yay! 13 Mei had over.
Kolam PRS witnessed the happy ending. 'happy' ending? Bolehlaa..
I was still unhappy about few things with one of the gang, but anak Mat Nor lawak, he and Apiz sang Sandarkan Pada Kenangan by Jamal and Sarah to cheer me up.
The worst part was that they used weird tones, kononnya they could be both Sarah and Jamal laa. So cute.. Itulah erti kawan, act as problems detective and the cure, as well as the listener. Suka korang! hahaa

EXAM.
As Tim said, "doesn't feel the exam rush". Yup, i 'like' his fb status.
Today, I've done BM paper 1 and 2.
I was so panicked that I created my own peribahasa.
"LANGIT SAMA CERAH, RUMPUT SAMA HIJAU"
Baik punya kawan, Nabilah dengan Ainn gelakkan Pqah! Grr..
No mood to study English, as I don't have any English revision book. Just BERSERAH. hahaa doa panjang lebar, usaha takdak, macmana mau dapat A?

LUVLIFE.
Mood : mcm orang bodoh yg kena tipu. Malas na kesah daa. korang nak die en? amik, amik.. xpe2.. sedekah!

Hasta Luego! =J SMILESOKMOLAH!

No comments: