ADIL.
That's us, the 5 Adilicious.
We're unlike others. Even our teachers said, "there are so many characters in this class". I still remember that line because it was said by some of the teachers. We are also loved by most of the juniors that we know.
Today, 21st of May 2010, in 5 Adil, we had exams on History.
After the last question answered, after a killing boredom, 10 minutes before the bell rang....
Hui Jan- took out the ALL the things inside Edmund's pencil case and acted like nothing was happening.
Edmund- FELL ASLEEP, without realising what was Hui Jan doing.
Nabilah- was eating peanuts that she brought and offering it to everyone.
Kent- was busy drawing on the peanut Nabilah brought.
Syahrul- was busy looking at Kent.
Khairul- still confused with the answers that he chose.
Satyan- was showing off to Joshua 'cause he could do a pencil trick.
Joshua- learning from Satyan.
Alvyn- acted like he was playing drums with the table and his legs.
Choo Hong- was looking straight at my shoe laces, I supposed.
Yeong Jiang- looking at Kent's drawing.
Timothy- kept throwing things to me. CARI PASAL!
Sarah- helping Timothy.
Aravind- was sitting at the back, near the windows, looking at the birds, I supposed.
Deivinya- drawing on the test paper.
Phoebe- 'aku tengok saja'
Joon Keet- bertafakur.
Ernest- searching for the truth. "I must get 100!", he said, silently.
Zafri- 'cepatlah..cepatlah..' x sabar nak balik.
Far- termenung.
Jian Ming- recalling formulae.
Rosshend- had to sit properly, 'cause behind him was the teacher.
Ainn- looking towards the school field. Final year, yeah I know.
Hafiz- termenung, thinking what would his wifey cook for lunch.
Others- sleep, tidur.. oyasuminasai!
SYAFIQAH (me)- observing the whole class and LAUGHING at them.
LUVLIFE: Hate to feel clueless like this. Can't wait to lead a new life after SPM because of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment