1001 things to say

20th July
-Pagi-pagi dah kena sergah :
  • Two f2 girls: Kak, boleh jadi emcee jamuan PKBM x??
  • me : Err... hahh?? Nape akak? Akak Pandu Puteri, bkn PKBM..
  • 2F2G: Akak kan biase jd emcee..
  • me: siape buat skrip? xkan akak sorang je?
  • 2F2G: kitorang buat skrip. Pasangan akak....hm rahsia xboleh bgtau.
-Had a Persatuan Pelajar Islam's party to celebrate the seniors of 09/10, including me.
-I was overwhelmed and happy and sad at the same time for the :
  • Ustazah's speech
  • Slideshow, especially the last part
  • Surprise, I thought it was only for Aina but they celebrated me too !
-On the way home, it was raining cats and dogs..
  • Basah lencun
  • Jatuh longkang
-At about 12 a.m., I woke up  as the phone kept ringing. It was my bro. He wanted to wish me. So SWEET LAA U, MUHD SYAFIQ BIN ROSLAN !
  • I checked both phones, but only the maxis one was fulled with the wishes. And now that it's 1.21 a.m., it's still busy with the new messages.
  • Praise to Allah, everyone loves me !
  • The best message so far is from my Kaklong, FAEZAH. She sent me an mms, of a kera which sings a happy birthday song ! Hahahaa mcm taw2 je..
-Regarding the today's HAPPINESS, I would like to thank :
  • FATIN NABILAH
  • KALIA AYUN
  • ANIS SAIYIDAH
  • NURUL AINA
  • NURUL AMIRA OTSMAN
  • AINN HAZWANY
  • FATIHAH SOLEHAH
  • HAFIZ
  • AZWAN
  • THE PPI 10/11 COMMITTEE
  • TIM
  • EVERYONE WHO HAS WISHED ME
(too many people)

NAH !


No comments: