today is a PRESENT

This is a SPECIAL EDITION POST as it is written on 21st July 2010, which is on my birthday. 
Here is the list of the birthday presents that I have got since yesterday :
  1. Birthday card from an old friend
  2. The surprise after ppi party
  3. Cupcake war
  4. Jatuh longkang
  5. Midnight messages from Panda, Afi, Tim, Pakcik Az, Az, Harip, a senior
  6. An MMS of a KERA who sings a birthday song, from Kaklong
  7. Birthday-call from my beloved bro
  8. Birthday message from Erin 
  9. Wishes from the SAMADIANS
  10. Birthday song from 5 Adilicious, 4 Adil, some librarians.
  11. A shawl from Afi
  12. A bracelet from I'in
  13. A choc from Mira-Wayau
  14. Cake from OHANA
  15. FB wall posts
  16. Alya's birthday call
             
NAH !

tiket bas Rapid.



from Tehah and In



from OHANA



it says; SWEET 17 !



=)



for PANDA


perang CUPCAKE


Could hear someone shouting?
It was me.



 THANKS EVERYONE.
I FEEL SPECIAL.

No comments: