tudung melekat

Shawl. Tudung Yuna. Selendang. They're common right? But have you ever heard of this,
tudung melekat (??)

GENTLEmen out there, 
is it true that women look ugly when they wear selendang? 
Hahahaa well I just want to exaggerate this small issue. BECAUSE . . .

You see, I hosted Kadet's installation yesterday, and quite comfy with what I was wearing. But then. . My emcee partner, you know who he is, said, " pqa ! pqa ! jangan pakai tudung melekat ! x lawa . ."
that Mr X pulak said, "agak aa . . . ". I was like, hey, this is me ! But at the same time, "aina ! aina ! buruk ke akak pakai selendang?" "fadhi ! fadhi ! nampak pelik ke akak pakai selendang?" and so on. 

When I was chatting with Mr X through the phone, he did say that, 
"pqa nampak lagi cantik dengan tudung biasa"
Auh-okay. For this case, what can I conclude here is, women love selendang, but men hate to see women wearing tudung melekat. Get the point?

So here, some examples of people who wears tudung melekat. Well I was inspired by her. XD

 I <3 YUNA !!

Isn't she beautiful in that tudung melekat?

P/S : I'll wear normal tudung for raya this year. Satisfied, hawwhh AAA and HA? 
Isy, just for them. (=_=)'

............penghulu's story..........

10 minutes after PKBM's installation ended, I, accompanied by Mr X (<3), walked towards the gate. My sister was there waiting for me and soon after Mr X tapped on the car's window and kacau my sis, I got on the car and went off. This isn't the story that I want to tell.
Here it goes.

Yesterday, when I was break-fasting (menemani sahaja =p) at Hotel Singgahsana, I saw him, the Penghulu. What a small world.......

Dah ! Dah ! Lupakan yang lain....................



smilesokmolah ! (n_x) v !

No comments: