Welcome Syawal 1431 H ! (I)

"dengan ini, saya mengumumkan bahawa...

trials SPM ditangguhkan sehingga budak2 SPM puas beraya !"

How's that? HAHAA seriously, I don't really study during this sch hols. My mom always say this,

"Belajar sikit je, FB yang lebih." 
You're right mom . . ;p
Ok, straight to the point !

I wish all of the Muslims out there
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN !
(uhuk2 ! puasa jgn lupa ganti..)

And to individuals that I may had hurt before, I'm sorry.
I'm just one of those normal human beings who do mistakes 
anytime, anywhere !

I would like to highlight some names here, so that it would be clear that I'm really sorry for the bad things I've done before;

OHANA
  • Abah, Emak, Kaklong, Cikngah, Bro, Nurul Monster
BESTIES
  • NAFAS ; Loma, I'in, Afi, Lya
  • VKOT ; Apiz, Az, Syahr, Arip, Abul
FRIENDS
  • F3's ;  Mira, Qila, Meira, Emmy, Tehah
  • F4's ; Fatin, Fadhi, Alip, Aina, Kalia, Hidayah, Anis,
(f4 ramai, so..)
  • My old friends ; Tabika Kemas, Alamshah 1, Camps, FB, bla3.
Err sorry, I thought I could write all the names but yeah, I socialise alot and
I have millions of friends ! (Perumpamaan je)

Last but not least, MY TEACHERS !!

P/S : Please, I'm really hoping for the real forgiveness 
from everyone. i mean, real ! ikhlas !

 =J smilesokmolah !



No comments: