Yesterday, Sept 4, my family and I were break-fasting (how to say? broke fast? sounds weird) with someone new in our life. My parents love him, so do I. Hopefully he'll bring happiness to my family, especially my sister.
Since Bro was there, as usual, we poyo2 with my sis's DSLR. I learned a lot from my Bro. Thanks.
S-mood. A new thing !
...............................................
On the same night, I found out a truth. Thanks for letting me know.
After what I've been through, I think the best is...
to forgive and forget
and continue
to love and support
both of them.
Yea, it did, does and will be always make me feel hurt.
But, this isn't my priority. There's a lot of things to be taken care of.
Saudari, saya masih menyayangi awak dan sekiranya awak nak terus marahkan saya dan menyampah dengan keadaan semasa, tak mengapa. Saya rela dan telah pun merelakan diri sejak kali pertama saya memohon maaf.
Sekali lagi untuk kalo terakhir,
i'm sorry.
And I don't mind as well if you, the readers, think that I'm acting nice. I'm cool with it.
...............................................
p/s : On the previous post, I forgot to tell that I won the 2nd place for Merdeka essay competition.
I'in won the 1st place and Loma won the 3rd. Go Senoritas !
When I was taking the prize, pengetua said ;
satu gang dapat hadiah.. (proud)
p/s : Subhanallah, he is the first one who makes me feel like this. <3 !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment