Damansara Heights->Gardens

LOL ! Cari pasal lagi. RM7 per hour, excluding SOCSO and EPF I think. But SOCSO and EPF are given for sure. Yeah, hebat lagi funtamoney! But just imagine, from here all the way to that place just to work? Forget it.


So here comes Arep my bestie, to the rescue ! I think I'll just work with him and Mirza. No doubt. If that's what fated then I'll have to say no to no ! XD Oh Ain, how lucky you are to have him. Kahwin jemput ! 
:D


Berkat. Yeah Abah once told me this. You won't succeed if your parents don't give their bless. HAHAA v karma ! Sometimes it's confusing me whether I'm not blessed or it's a challenge for me? Please answer.


Next story, if I'm not mistaken, this guy's birthday is on 8th of Feb.


Next story, I met with Afi and I'in ! Gahhh I LOVE THEM. <3


Next story, we are happy, yes we are. And I have to be strong, mature and trust YOU ! And,


I AM !
(",) THIS IS FOR YOU


I LOVE YOU SAYANG~ no matter what.

No comments: