From what I've been told, the bride stayed nearby my house and the groom is one of our family's closest friend.
Who's the newlywed in a wedding ceremony is never a thing to me but what's important is the NASI MINYAK ! :D
What happened was, the nasi minyak had finished as soon as our entourage, consisted of my uncle's family and my family, arrived. Saje je kan? HAHAA so my starving-sisters and mother couldn't wait and they only took the side dishes which were kurma daging and ayam masak sambal and stuff-stuff *entah. Only I and Abg G didn't eat and yeah, quite kesian of us lah kan. But as a saying goes, orang tamak selalu rugi, yes, that's quite true ! As soon as they had finished eating, new rice was served ! Even though it wasn't nasi minyak but at least I could have a complete meal ! XD
Apart from that, I was the photographer of the day. And certainly, I was the photographer of myself too ! (Get it? XD)
1.we gathered at my uncle's relative house
No comments:
Post a Comment