happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday to
NORALYAFATIN BINTI MUZAMIL....
happy birthday to you............................
next!
Allah selamatkan kamu....
Allah selamatkan kamu....
Allah selamatkan
NORALYAFATIN....
Allah selamatkan kamu.....
Why whispered?
Because we sang it at McD Amcorp Mall !
To Aly/Lya/Along/Aling;
Sorry for my last-minute birthday gift ! I promised Loma to meet up at 1.15pm, JANJI ISLAM, but then...
I was just started ironing my outfits at 12.30pm ! I rushed. After 20 minutes, I went to 3 stores just to get those stuffs + a cyber cafe to print out your birthday card. LOL only Loma knows how clumsy I was. The most disappointed part was, I wish I could give you the original version of the card. It was so much different and much more special than the one that I gave you. NEVERTHELESS, I did all this JUST FOR YOU. And thanks Loma for being patient ! I know it was heart-aching to wait for me right? Hehe I love you Loma. I'in and Afi ! Huhuu thanks for willing to spare your time with us ! Love you SENORITAS !!
Aly, may our friendship lasts forever, good luck in all your undertakings, keep in touch and keep loving me as your sister ! <3
BIRTHDAY GIRL, ALY !
As usual, doublecheeseburger and orange juice !
p/s : the rest wasn't mine okay =='
the cake. "7" hahahaa
NABILAH
AINN
FATIHAH
*FYI,
Alya-January 14
Fatihah-January 24
Nabilah-February 1
Ainn-February 12
......me?.....
JULY 21 !
Today's chitchat;
"xpelah, masa birthday pqah nanti kita celebrate guna webcam je"
"xyah bagi pqah cake, bagi wishing card yang ada bau kek je"
"oh time tu dah belajar, xde duit lah"
jahat.jahat.jahat.jahat !!!!
ILOVEMYSENORITASVMUCH
NotedAsFiveAwesomeSenoritas
:)smilesokmolah
hafiz.you're so. SW337 !
No comments:
Post a Comment