Me : Mak, masak sambal telur lama tak?
Mak : Emmmmm (she was sleeping, x larat nak bangun)
Me : Lama tak ? (Kurang ajar punya anak, mak nak tidur lah ! HAHAA)
Mak : Goreng telur dah?
Me : Huh? (Orang tuli memasak macamni lah)
Mak : Pergi goreng telur (lantas dia bingkas bangun)
*I never intended to wake mum up, it's just that she doesn't trust Syafiqah in handling kitchen. HAHAHAA
OKAY ! 3 simple steps for a 'noob' like me ;P
1. prepare
bullseye eggs(telur mata kerbau??)
2.saute
3/4 onion with blended chillies until it dries up
*this takes at least 30 minutes, according to mak, but I was rushing and serve me right, the result made me cried when eating it!
p/s : GARAM dan AIR ASAM JAWA JANGAN LUPA !!
3.put the eggs into the skillet with condiment
TELUR SAMBAL SIAP!
)'=
.........................................................
*interview : WEDNESDAY, can I do it?
*license : after CNY cause Abah's afraid that I might forget the lessons after we got back from Langkawi next month
*UPU : gonna meet up with Kak Anis for guide. BUNTU !
smilesokmolah
=)(=
You'll be back soon! Can't wait ! I MISS ENCIK ASHRAF. Congratzzz dear for passing the test ! ILOVEYOU =)
No comments:
Post a Comment