3 in 1 -the LOOOOONNNGGGG post

A week before : "abah, nanti nak ambik result dgn kawan2 tau" & Abah was like "okay"
On the night before the result day : "mak dah ambik cuti untuk besok" & I was like "HAHH??"


EMAK : Cepatlah dah pukul berapa ni kau x siap lagi?? *masa tu baru pukul 10*
PQAH : Errkkk eemmmm ahhh !! *mengeliat just woke up from the bed*
EMAK: Dah siap ke belum? Mak tunggu dalam kereta.. *it was 10 something*
PQAH : Mak tunggu jap. rasa nak terberak plak *coz i was too scared to take the result*
EMAK: Hmmm... =.=' cepat sket..



Welcome to 
SMK SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD PJ !


WAK, our hero, the WAK-man!




... CAMWHORE ...



ALEX my SISTA !

Miroh & Eyfaa..
Yana, Erin & Tharini !

IIS is IIS ! And, KENT the DIVO !

my SISTERS ! MIRA & EMMY mana weyhhh );
Sir L-vin the ADDMATHS sifu... THANKEEE for your lessons !
BFF, NABILAH the ANJEMAT d;
I'll be in the SKY !
CUTEEE chinese juniors (;

HIDAYAH my BESTIE !
PAKCIK LAN. I miss his NASI LEMAK weyhhh );

oh. I LOVEEE this. (;
<3 <3 <3 x 7 juta kali !

...& I HATEEE THIS.

So Mak was the photographer who captured the CUAK-ness of the day...

WHATEVER. we went KFC-ing & COSMICBOWL-ing soon after that.

this is "WE"

the KFC




















=.='

YEAH that's my 1st story. THE END.

xxxxxxxx

2nd.












yeah MAK, KAKLONG, CIKNGAH & NURUL had a lunch at KKR (;


p/s :
some of the photos were taken by using this

at first I was like "eh tak pernah tengok pun the camera??"
my sis said, "kau punya hadiah dari kitorang"
O;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so. the 3rd and the last story of this entry.

I'VE BECOME ONE OF THE CASHIER$$$
p/s: SORREEE for the late update !
*it's 1.47PM and I start working at 2PM*
smilesokmolah (;

No comments: