REUNITED

ALHAMDULILLAH !


15 people attended the reunion I organised last Wednesday.




HUSNUL
ATIQAH
NAZURAH
CHE'SITI
SYAHRUL
SUPIAN
ZARQALI
FARQANI
FAIZ
ALIFF
ISKANDAR
ASHRIQ
FAKHARUL
HAFIZ !

Thankeee Tqot for the brilliant idea ! She suggested to create a group page for the SK(1)SAS Batch 2000-2005. I took all the courage and guts creating it and searched the members. Approximately within a month, I found 40++ out of 50++ ! And so I organised this reunion which was held at MidValley. I also would love to thank to those whom didn't manage to come, but wished and tried to come ! You guys are crazily-AWESOME. There were Hijau and Biru classes back then, but yeah, that's not the reason to feel afraid to mingle among us. *get what I mean?* 

I also would loveee to say TERIMAKASIH to the photographers.

CHE'SITI
NAZURAH
HUSNUL
SYAHR

*Tqot and I keje amik gambar je. BAHAHAA


P/S:
Che'Siti, thanks sangat for coming all the way from Seremban. 
Syakir, get well soon. 
Syahrul ! Gilaa ah, u came?? Thanks. (; 
Tqot, thanks for being the first who came.
Zura, thanks for keep updated and following up.
Those who are working, thanks for applying an off-day ! Boleh pun, kan? =.='
Hafiz, sempat jadi hero d; GOODJOB ! <3

On the day, we all had lunch at Burger King and followed by bowling at Cosmic Bowl.
Yea need to be mentioned, MAAF SAYA LEWAT SEJAM d;

Well there are approximately 300 of photos . Tak perlu lah upload semua .
So these are the chosen ones (;

KITA MAKAN BK :






I WITH THE GIRLS :

I WITH THE BOYS :

*A line that I shall never forget each time I was with the boys ;
"xpe, pqah pun macam lelaki gak"
HAHAA seriously I feel like, you GUYS are my BROTHERS !

KITA BOWLING :











*kitorang LAGI

AND ! My last mission before I went back.
"misi si ibu menghantar anak2 pulang"
Tqot Zar & Far aren't familiar with public transport so yeah I was kinda worried.
Nazurah, Syahr & I accompanied them until LRT University station.






OH YEAH ! The bowling scores. We used two lanes which score systems are cross-linked.
Sorry, didn't manage to capture final scores for the 1st group.



I'm glad that they had fun. PHEWWWW !
*saja dibesarkan*

theEND (;


Pqah was really HAPPY !
smilesokmolah
(;

sorry sbb tukar profile pic. hope iz x marah p. plus, i loveee you ! thanks for attending.. u're the best ! 

No comments: