As I grow older, I started to involve with co-curriculum activities. From there I learnt how to develop my social skills, communication skills, making right decisions, how to handle various types of people and I also learned a lot from my mistakes. I feel more mature each time I commit a mistake. The point is, I started to fall in love with my co-curriculum activity more than my academics !
Yes, I'm easily influenced by majority. In my case, I was influenced by people whom said that Science stream promises a big job opportunity. And so I struggled. Alhamdulillah I managed to continue study in that field. I once fell in love with astronomy. And still loving it. But I was told that there's no job market in that field in Malaysia. Ever since that, I started to focus more on my co-curriculum activities and I even started to love managing events for my societies.
Now that it's time for me to think of a field to study in pre-university, I'm blur ! There are not many options given in the UPU form. And the biggest question is, should I go for my interest or job market? Say, doesn't event management has a wide market? I think it has. But sadly saying there's no such field in IPTA. Banyak pulak duit nak support IPTS kan? And that's how another question came across my mind, 'does Business Management & Accountancy (BMA) helps in event management?' If it sounds stupid, then give me the answer ! Another thought about BMA, "it's useless studying BMA, you still need modal to start a business". Yeah, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth (whatever the saying says) So, kena buat Science lah ni? I studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Which one should I go for? I don't even know which Science subject I love (err 'like' actually) the most.
What can I conclude here is, I do have choices but I seem can't pursue my dreams.
To juniors, study SMART.
*those busy days*
*my big co-curriculum events*
*my last agenda as a VP for PPI*
THANKS HAFIZ ASHRAF
for being my best partner as an emcee and a president ! <3
smilesokmolah (;
Sayang, I wish kita could get into the same university. Bukannya sama course pun. ); Entahlah.


No comments:
Post a Comment