ENGINEERING

LOL ! It never had came across my mind. But the reality is that I'm going to study in that field. And I had a scholarship interview for that course, this evening. It was relaxing, but I just hate to recall. I lost confidence when I answered the ENGLISH question regarding FOOTBALL.

Interviewer : How to improve our sports quality?

I : I think the gov should spend more budget for our sports....
Interviewer : I mean, our football team.
I : Oh, that, em.. Get the best couch ever for the team? And, em.. Buy good MACHINES for the athletes.. 

I WANTED TO SAY 'FACILITIES' INSTEAD OF 'MACHINES. and, ATHLETES?
Gosh pqah mengarut !

Overall, it was okay and I really hope that I could get a job once I return home, Malaysia.
At the same time, I don't feel like leaving. 4 years wehh. 

uuuuu gadis melayu terakhir.....
the only picture cause the rest is video
*mak salah tekan button camera*
makan di restoran berdekatan SK 1 SultanAlamShah


My LifeBody&Soul Guards. I LOVE ABAH & EMAK !
Oh ! YESTERDAY !
CosmicBowl-ing with Kak Zue, Datuk Bandar (Jo) & Abie





*I SUCK IN BOWLING*

My 2nd activity, KAROK ! It was AWESOME. I took mostly videos. So these are the only photos.







Senoritas, I REALLY LOVEEE YOU !
Keep in touch, keep loving and care among us. We're fated to unite and let's stay like this forever. 
smilesokmolah (;


i dont wanna leave you.

No comments: