It's a (maybe) once in a lifetime chance. I WAS really hoping to further my studies abroad, but now, I don't feel like leaving. I don't feel like staying, but I don't feel like leaving as well ! I'm confused. I had have enough at the time when I was deciding which course I should go for. My parents would loveee to see one of their children studying abroad, but like abah said, "betul ke kau nak pergi ni?"
Ya Allah, please give me a sign.
AND
This is my last week as an F&B Assistant at KRR.
![]() |
| new promotion, achieve target, get CARAMEL CHOCOLATE ICE BLEND/HOT CARAMEL MACCHIATO MARVEL ! |
![]() |
| Miss Zana/UMI *JO/'datuk bandar' at the back* |
![]() |
| Did the promotion paper for the 1st time |
![]() |
| TRAINEE CASHIER !! *1st time* |
![]() |
| 10PM |
Bowling after working *I miss this*
This was when Bro asked me to wayang-ing and so we watched
The Butcher, The Swordsman & The Chef
*a Chinese movie*
smilesokmolah (;
i loveee you
i loveee you












No comments:
Post a Comment