rezeki

Alhamdulillah.


There were;
I'IN, LOMA, SHENA, IIS, NIZAR, PUT, HANA and..
..those whom I always bump into each time I go to work by bus =.='

Sumpah reunion wehhh

Pastu, I wore the same colour like Raja Nong Chik ! HAHAAA

oh oh oh

Out of 5, 4 of NAFAS got Matriks Londang, Melaka. We have planned to share a same room ! How exciting (; I feel like having a campus life just like in Tunas by Hlovate. Hee~

At the same moment, I don't know what to do with the options given regarding furthering studies. Ya Allah, please show me the best cause ONLY YOU know best. Amin (;

oh oh oh

I'IN and I went to SMK SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD today ! We didn;t expect that 2 events were held there. And we did meet ALL of our girls ! We hugged them all ! I LOVEEE my JUNIORS !
It was an amusing feeling to be welcomed and feel loved by teachers and ADIKS ! Hee~

Sorry readers ! No other photos ! Cause I feel much free to visit the school without  a camera !
smilesokmolah (;

No comments: