Only now I have guts to tell the world that... I'M IN LOVE !
eh? tak tak.
Hey people, I worked as an AMBASSADOR at gsc signature after I quited KRR. Yes.
Last Tuesday was my last day. I'in also worked there as in the Box Office department.
(I wonder, was she a "Box Officer"? LOL jk jk)
This was my job:
-greet and usher customer to the Gold Class hall. THAT'S ALL-
But since I'd worked at F&B line before, hence it was an enjoyment for me to lend a hand to the F&B people. I helped them sending popcorns, calamari, brueschetta (eceh eceh) and the complimentary drinks to customers' seat. Even though it was only for about a month, I've improved my confidence level & increased my circle of friends. Yeah, I also have seen how politic makes someone a hypocrite. NO OFFENCE ! So we must
"kurangkan kontroversi, tingkatkan prestasi"
@ "lessen controversy, improve quality"
"HI ! Welcome to Gold Class. Which complimentary drinks would you like to have? We offer Coke, Coke Light, Mineral Water, Sprite, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee"
awwwhhh I miss saying that ! (';
oh oh oh
I said "HI welcome to COLD GLASS" to my very first customer. =.='
What's more important? The Crew Leader who trained me & the Concession department guys once had a meal at KRR and I was the server. I still remember how I tongue duel with one of them. LOL
I'in + Kak Eem(CL) & Ekin(CL) + Pqah
Hey hey this is Gaya. The cool main Ambassador Crew Leader !
Kak Bell & Kak Awin ! <3
I miss washing 3D Glasses with them.. (';
Kak Hani !!! LOL she always scold me when I call her that. Her name is Umi Hani. SWEET (;
We LOVEEE camera (;
xxLASTDAYASANAMBASSADORxx
I DON'T MAKE UP !
Crew Leader for a DAY ! (;
Miss Joyce's make up artist. THANKS. =.='
There's more ! We cancelled a show because there was no customer and we CAMWHORE-d. (;
THANKEE U EVERYONE
smilesokmolah (;
iloveusomuchhafizashraf

1 comment:
awhhhhhhh.. thank you enjoy your movieeeeee...;))
Post a Comment