subwehhh !

ASSALAMUALAIKUMWARAHMATULLAHITA'ALAHI
WABARAKATUH~

Alhamdulillah, I finally arrived in Kuala Lumpur. It was an adventurous journey !
Usually I would take bus at 2pm but yesterday I took the 4pm bus because I thought I could arrive at Bandar Tasik Selatan (BTS) terminal by 6pm but I wasn't. I really had forgotten that labors go home at 6pm and that's when the highways becoming pack and jammed !

I've heard before that there's LRT at BTS, hence I went to seek for its ticket counter. Eventually I met with a sister queuing at commuter ticket counter and asked her about LRT. However she didn't answer it yet she asked me back whether there's LRT. As she was also heading to KL Central, I invited her to go there together. But I lost her at Masjid Jamek when we had to transit to LRT to Kelana Jaya. Maybe I walked too fast. Or maybe,


I WALKED TOO FAST BUT WENT TO THE WRONG WAY

Yes.

Let's just wrap up the story. 

Oh I had an Iftar with KAK AWIN & KAK BELL & her boyfriend (hehe) ! It was so much fun ! I missed them a lot and I didn't expect that we still have the chemistry between us just like when we were the ambassadors at GSC the Gardens. 

I was the last to arrived at KL Central yet I was the one who found the place to have Iftar. I kept receiving calls from them saying they had arrived and had not found any place to have Iftar. Eventually I found 6-sits empty table at Subway. Yeah we had Subway for Iftar.

my first time and PROUD OF IT !

Chatting, performing prayers & taking photos. By 8.30pm we had went to separate ways. It was too soon. TOOOOO SOOOOONNNNN !! So Kak Bell & Kak Awin, invite me to your Raya open house !
*and prepare duit raya *cough













all in all,
I LOVEEE THE DAY !

Pqah sayaaaaannnngggg Kak Awin & Kak Bell !
p/s (PERTAMA) : Jealous tengok Kak Bell & her bf. Jealous sbb Kak Awin jumpa bf dia afterwards.
KAHWIN NANTI JEMPUT!!

p/s (KEDUA) : I went home because of this (click!)

Wait for the next post ! 

smilesokmolah (;

No comments: