ASSALAMUALAIKUMWARAHMATULLAHI
WABARAKATUH !
WABARAKATUH !
And OHAIYO peeps !
MMU
It was a turning point in my life. I couldn't believe yet proud of myself that I finally made up my mind ! Multimedia University (MMU) Malacca campus can't beat SMK Sultan Abdul Samad but still I feel lucky for that I know those people around me are more or less like Adilicious and Samadians. No racism, no homesick, no discrimination. My point is, I'm enjoying life as a university student !
Meet my roommate a.k.a my new bestie a.k.a my new sis a.k.a my new twin,
AIFAA' RAZALI a.k.a PYA <3
She's a Johorian from Kota Tinggi, staying nearby my auntie's place. Ahaa look sweet huh? PLEASE. She's the craziest roommate I ever had ! (macam pernah ada roommate plak before this) Just imagine, past few days, on the night we were having roti nan cheese with others after finished sitting for Accounting exam..
PYA : Pqa kalau sayang Pya habiskan roti ni. (She couldn't finish her roti)
PQA : Taknak. (I'm already fulled with a large portion of roti as well!)
PYA : Kalau tak tolong habiskan, tidur luar ! (Blackmailing to make me sleep at living room)
PQA : Berani? Silap orang la Pya. (I'm not afraid)
..then she took my bag and got our keys for both main door and room's door. I managed to get her handphones and immediately ran to the mamak to pay bill. She followed from the back, wanted to catch me and be the first to arrive. Yeah, we did RUN IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC from Abraar (the mamak restaurant) to Emerald Residence (our apartment) until...
I MANAGED TO ENTER AFTER TAGGING MY PASS
&
SHE i mean her leg WAS STUCK AT THE ENTRANCE FOR NOT TAGGING HER PASS PROPERLY.
..there was a silent moment until I burst out LAUGHING !
okay that's enough pqa.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA okay done.
nah, another FEARFACTOR scene. We are now know how to repair our lamp switch.
oh, we TRANSFORM-ed at THIS midnight.
THANKEE U KAK TQA ! (;
I was sleeping and only watched the very last part !
-TAK MINAT-
Oh I had a very enjoying Orientation week !
Meet my PAPA MONKEY, ANGEL n KEELYN. We are the crazy MONKEYS HUGA HUGA HUGA !
it was PAPA's last day at MMU );
Cultural Night (the last day of OW)
p/s : Green Monkey won the 1st place for Netball match (;
The HUGA spirits urged our OCs (orientation committee) to hold a BBQ night at BBU.
meet AFIQAH NAZRAN ! She's my old friend and we went to the same primary school.
whatta coincidence ! o.O
OTHER ACTIVITIES
I joined weekends activities if I have leisure time. Until now, I've kayaking twice with my seniors and friends. And recently, I cycled a double-bike with Shidkin ! WOAAA O.O (mata berkaca)
that was my first time having meal at RFC. Yummy !
Thanks Brothers and Sisters.
and this was when me Pya Shidkin n Fara went out to buy
new inventories (eceh budak accounting ni)
ahak ahak
I thought societies weren't active at MMU. And I ended up joining University Peers Group(UPG), Netball Club and Institusi Usrah(IU).
But, the only Ice Breaking that I'd joined was UPG's hee~ d;
next next ! On 15-17th July, TM organized AMAZING RACE ! I was the only one from Malacca MMU Campus. LOL. Surely I can't describe the event now coz it takes a LONG-SINGLE post to finish it.
BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST RACE I EVER JOINED ! (banyak ke kau join pqah?)
So I've decided to hold it first.
Well for someone who never took express bus and stayed away from home, it's normal to keep the very first THINGS.
first time going home via bus express (;
MY BIRTHDAY
July 21st 2011 was not as merry as before but still, I appreciate those texts, wall posts, direct calls, mms and singings !
Iz called me right at 12 am. Afi called me at 11 pm on 20th coz she knew I would be busy at midnight. I'in and Loma sent texts at the same time ! Ohana texts made me almost cried. HAHA they are so sweet !
The craziest thing done by my crazy roommate was this :
haihh PYA ni.. =.='
p/s : Yup, I got Microeconomics test on the night. (WHY)
OKAY WHAT ELSE ?
I'm back in KL ! I've arrived since Friday and going back to MMU tomorrow.
Spent time with Loma at Samad's Sports Day and PM MALL and my houseee~
She got me this for birthday. HOW SWEET !!
And, readers ! Please pray for my brother's health. He's infected with pneumonia and not in a good condition. Since he needs chocolate for warmth, I'll give my chocolate to you except Kinder Bueno !
Hee~
AKHIRKATA,
GET WELL SOON SYAFIQ !
SMILESOKMOLAH (;
I MISS MY OLD HUBBY. I MEAN, YOU.





2 comments:
Wa.. Seemed like Orientation week of Melacca Campus more interesting.. BBQ somemore -.- x aci lar>"< the best from Cyber Campus is just the cultural night..aiks.. And, hope that ur brother gets well soon~ :D
hye shenhoong ! thanks for the response. well actly the bbq was held bcoz freshies wanted it really badly, we have a really strong bonding among us. in fact, we have our own fb group page n still active posting on the wall. (;
Post a Comment