no one shall ever stop you from achieving your objective when you have a passion.
ignore those who think that you're being too ambitious.
ignore those who think that you're living in a fairy tale.
ignore those who think that you're wasting your time.
people talk.
while they're preaching, we practice.
God made everything for a reason.
thus none is worthless.
.......................................................................................................................
I have a friend, whose communication skill wasn't that good when I first knew him.
An average, decent guy. Very polite.
Thought he was a shy type, but when he first joined my assignment group, my perception changed.
I really like the way he convinced me, since I was the leader, that he would try his best to accomplish the task given.
I really like his participation in our group meetings.
I really like his efforts when he kept asking me questions regarding the task.
I really like his confidence level on the presentation day.
On my viewpoint, he did a really good job !
One day in February 2013, I saw his post on FB. Thus this conversation created :
me : kau berniaga apa kat pasar malam tu weh? gempak aku tengok
him : aku berniaga brg2 maxis, celcom ngan TM
bukan kat pasar je pika.
aku masuk sekolah2 kne present kat cikgu2..
me : WAW
hebat gila!
him : direct seller la gitu
HAH
cari ilmu sikit pika.
tp penat gile la.
HAHA
me : waaa kau transfer sikit confidence level kau kat aku
keep up the good work.
kau boleh pergi jauh
him : amin
haha
aku confidence sbb boleh cakap dalam loghat sendiri kot.
aku rse yakin bile explain kat orang yg phm loghat aku.
aku pun senang nak cakap.
ahha
me : kau penyampaian bagus, bahasa je jadi kekangan. aku faham tu. takpa la, kau asah bakat bahagian tu dulu. nanti dah lama2, upgrade level, belajar loghat dan bahasa english pula.
step by step
him : orait.
tq bg aku semangat/
ni yg aku rasa hebat ni.
AHAH
ok la pika.
aku nak siap2 pg kerje dlu.
tq.
salam.
salam satu malaysia.
me : okay selamat bekerja !
salam..
"there's no rule in sharing.
as a matter of fact, good things are meant to be shared."
credits : Adam S.
smilesokmolah C;
No comments:
Post a Comment