بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم
Noticed the way I wrote in the last two posts was somewhat different?
Well I was in a mode which I myself couldn't interpret. Too serious, perhaps?
KAM-ON !
d;
But I hope people could grab the meaning, as it was sincerely written ! Amboi, marah nau? -.-
Anyway, I noticed my friends noticed that I noticed that they noticed about my recent activities.
Since I was in school up till now,
BUSYismysecondname.
Well, it's all about passion.
I love being an activist.
I love doing charity.
I love dealing with people.
I love making people smile.
I love entertaining people.
I love organising.
okay the last two parts ain't true -.-
But to some people, they just don't get it. Fish it. I'm gonna do what I wanna do.
Alhamdulillah, rezeki. I was given a chance to complete my trainings as certified facilitator, as well as a trainer. I had Training of Facilitator 1 (TOF 1) when I was in my Foundation year. But last year, in my first trimester of degree, I handled the program as the director. Before my 2nd trimester ended, I attended the second level of TOF, the TOF 2. And hooray ! I went to Training of Trainer (TOT) last two weeks.
I'm not new in facilitating field, but on how to be a proper facilitator, was just been taught.
Reports on events that I recently involved in? I'll try to make it in this week.
Thank You Allah, I feel blessed doing what I love to do.
P/S: I hereby welcoming those who would like to invite me and UPG MMU Melaka Faci Team as manager or facilitators for related programs ! Email me at : nurulsyafiqah_upg@yahoo.com for further details :D
Alhamdulillah, rezeki. I was given a chance to complete my trainings as certified facilitator, as well as a trainer. I had Training of Facilitator 1 (TOF 1) when I was in my Foundation year. But last year, in my first trimester of degree, I handled the program as the director. Before my 2nd trimester ended, I attended the second level of TOF, the TOF 2. And hooray ! I went to Training of Trainer (TOT) last two weeks.
I'm not new in facilitating field, but on how to be a proper facilitator, was just been taught.
Reports on events that I recently involved in? I'll try to make it in this week.
Thank You Allah, I feel blessed doing what I love to do.
P/S: I hereby welcoming those who would like to invite me and UPG MMU Melaka Faci Team as manager or facilitators for related programs ! Email me at : nurulsyafiqah_upg@yahoo.com for further details :D
smilesokmolah C;
No comments:
Post a Comment