*drum rolled, I trolled* "not me not me"-I repeated.
"NURUL SYAFIQAH BINTI ROSLAN !!"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" they cheered.
And I was, speechless.
Okay hugged kak khyra as she was the closest woman standing by my side and the rest was men.
*takkan nak peluk guys pula kan -.-*
Went up the stage, took photos, came back to the table with a proud smile, and TING! TING! TING!
Notifications of whatsapps/twitter/wechat/texts/phonecalls flooded like a tsunami, congratulating for my success.
*flood=tsunami? whatever*
But hey, thanks people !
ANYWAYYYYYY
I LOVE ALLAH ! Coz I believe this is a reward gifted by Him for efforts that I'd put in all my undertakings as a His servant, a Muslimah, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a student and a PQAH ! *amboi*
Thanks Mak & Abah for your advises, support & love !
And many thanks to all of you who never stopped supporting me !
Sorry I couldn't mention all as the list will be longer than my height, but you know who you are C;
So what's my plan after winning this award?
Only Allah knows it, but please keep supporting me ! :D
I. wish I had an iPhone.
BURUK GILA QUALITY GAMBAR! ;C
University Peer Group (UPG) 2012/2013 Hicoms
with the previous MMU Melaka Young Leader a.k.a
my beloved sister.
Lovely photo kan?
Now see this,
ADUHHHHHHHHHHHH
CACAT !! D;
But thanks anyway, mr photographer coz
Encik Zam looks handsome over there.
-.-"
So I shot back to Melaka, reached at around 2.30am, and slept at 3.30am.
Then woke up at 6.45am, as I needed to gather my people for MMU Explorace at
SEVEN A.M !
Alhamdulillah, better than expected C;
These are my best assignment groupmates ever !!
and we are....
the DC team ! *ececeh poyozz*
What a weekend. C;
And the best part is:
1. I'll have my final presentationS tomorrow,
1 at 8am -10 am, and there's another at 10am -12pm.
2. A report to be submitted on Wednesday
3. A midterm test on Friday, and I haven't studied a thing.
4. And I'm still in Kuala Lumpur.
"a good idea is just an idea until you work it out"
smilesokmolah C;








No comments:
Post a Comment