7-11, as his mom said. I felt so grateful to have chances to host quite a number of formal ceremony.
It started when I joined Persatuan Pelajar Islam (<3). Then teachers started to give trust for me to host other acara. Through these experiences, I learned a lot !
I had hosted;
- Nuzul al-Quran
- Maulidur Rasul
- Isra' Mikraj
- Opening and closing for Kem Kasih PPI 2010
- Khatam al-Quran
- Opening and closing for Merdeka Day 2010
Those listed above are only the events that I remembered, unsure if there's more.
Partners : Hafiz Ashraf and Akmyr Ahmad Azwan. Terbaek ! (n_x)v!
But one thing for sure, I was enjoyed !
i LOVEEE to talk, but still,
i'm a GOOOD listener !
........................................................................
and today !
AFTER MERDEKA CELEBRATION and KHATAM QURAN.
I'in Tehah and I went to Loma's house. We did something. It's our agenda. Here's the result.
special messages :
Pengetua : Buat betul2 SPM, saya mungkin akan berpindah dalam bulan Oktober ni.
C. Syafiqah : Jgn buang masa, raya tahun depan je.
Ya Rabb, it wasn't easy for me to enter Samad, to live in Samad and
to LEAVE SAMAD !
Juniors kept asking me today;
bila akak nak datang Samad?
Darlings, I'll come whenever I'm free and needed. :)
nah, special for my friends
especially TIMOTHY and AINN HAZWANY !

No comments:
Post a Comment